I have a dentist appointment on Wednesday and I’m really anxious about it already. It’s just an x-ray (to see if there’s any wisdom teeth coming up and I’m also having some problems with my jaw, it’s locked on the other side) but boohoo I’m scared :(((
Wow, I haven’t posted anything in ages but I’m back here now!
I’ve just been busy living my life, working and doing a lot of online shopping. And of course watching a lot of TV shows.
Had the first day at my new job today. I’m tired but happy (and I’ll be even happier in the end of the month when I get my first paycheck and I will have actual money to spend for the first time in ages).
High point of my day? Passing a level in Plants vs Zombies 2 after two nights of sweat and tears (can’t say any blood was shed, but that would’ve been the next step). How thrilling is my life
- 1. If you’ve ever tried drugs or alcohol, what was your reason for first trying it? - I think it was just curiosity.
- 2. Do you think you could ever have an abortion if you unexpectedly turned up pregnant right this second? - Yes.
- 3. If you were far from home and needed to sleep for the night, would you choose to rent a crappy motel room for $60 or sleep in your car for free? - Hmm. If the area was safe I’d probably sleep in my car, at least if I wasn’t suddenly rich.
- 4. Is there a color shirt you’d NEVER wear? - I guess not, at least I can’t think of any color.
- 5. Is there a situation where you caved into peer pressure and regretted it? - Yes. For example, one time ages ago I went camping (in a tent) with my friends when summer holiday started. It rained the whole night and it was such a crappy idea.
Pffft work weekend ahead so I’m going to sleep soon even though it’s just half past midnight now (this can be translated “my sleep pattern is fucked up”)
YAY I GOT THE JOB! Too bad I couldn’t celebrate today because the orientation for the work starts tomorrow morning at 10 AM. Had to settle for 3 drinks and leave early. But I’m going to have actual money to spend soon and that’s frickin’ amazing
What was the last TV show you watched? Planet Earth from Netflix
What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? It was Somersby’s apple cider, deliciousss
Have you ever lied to get out of a date or relationship? No
I haven’t been posting in a really long time (except today) and I don’t even know why. It’s not like I have been busy, although I have done some shifts at work occasionally. Otherwise I have…
- watched TV shows. A lot. My new favorites are Orange Is The New Black, Planet Earth (the document) and Family Guy (which I finally started watching and it’s a fucking funny show btw).
- slept. A lot.
- eaten. A lot.
- exercised. Not a lot, but slowly making it a habit again (at least I hope so).
I’m slowly coming back to life after spending the weekend on our summer cabin with a group of friends (and random people), it was Midsummer Day which is a bigger deal in here since it’s “nightless night”. We came home yesterday but I guess we (me + bf) are going back to the cabin today for a couple of days, just to relax because the weather is supposed to be very nice and warm this week.